1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cynergy combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yakimaman, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Looking at a new Browning Cynergy Combo set (32/34) but haven't shot one yet. Is anyone shooting these? Comments, good or bad would be appreciated.

Rich

2. lucky hunter

lucky hunter Member

I have one. Ahot about 6 or 7K through it since last year. I love this gun. Shoots and swings very nice. If i had to replace my go to trap gun i would buy another one in a hearth beat.

Kyle

3. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

My best buddy bought the combo. It is a class act.

4. Lou Tenant

Lou Tenant Active Member

I like mine . I shoot the unsingle more than the O/U.

5. AEP

AEP Member

I've got one. Great gun. The triggers from the factory suck. I had a very heavy trigger pull. I lightened it up myself and posted a "How to" on this site. For the money the Cynergy can'tbe beat in my opinion. I have shot over 10,000 rounds and haven't had a problem. I would shoot one first and see how you like it.

Good luck,
    Andy

6. daveship

daveship Member

i have owned mine for about a year.since purchasing mine, at least 8 of my friends have bought the identical gun after seeing me shoot with it. when we squad up it looks like a browning commercial. clays disappearing into dust. aep is correct about the trigger. mine is 5.5 lbs of pull.you dont want to send any browning back to the factory(time) but their customer service is excellent. parts are shipped quickly. i am a more than satisfied customer.

7. AEP

AEP Member

If you purchase one, let me know. I have the proceedure to reduce the trigger pull the right way. It's true Browning will not help you. I called 6 of there repair centers with little luck. One of their repair centers wanted to grind the sears to the point of not being safe.

The Cynergy has really gotten a bad rap. Some may not like the look of the Cynergy. That's a personal preference. The gun is alway's shoots. The lock time is very fast. I would bet if Perrazi came out with the same gun it would get raves.

The case that came with my gun was also a piece of junk. It was constructed of masonite with very thin aluminum glued to the masonite. In hot weather the contact cement would come loose. The case finally just started falling apart. I then purchased a Americase.

Andy

8. flasch192

flasch192 Member

Cant complain have had mine for about 4 weeks, so far so good,Cove Creek outfitters had the best price, Hi Grade had a good price also .......

9. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

I would own a cynergy if someone could verify there was a good release available.

10. shootsome

shootsome Member

I've shot my Cynergy for over a year with no problems. I did have to get the triggers lighted. Mine were 6 lbs out of the box. Don't understand why they do that on an otherwise great gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.