Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynergy combo

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  shootsome 
#1 ·
Looking at a new Browning Cynergy Combo set (32/34) but haven't shot one yet. Is anyone shooting these? Comments, good or bad would be appreciated.

Rich

#5 ·
I've got one. Great gun. The triggers from the factory suck. I had a very heavy trigger pull. I lightened it up myself and posted a "How to" on this site. For the money the Cynergy can'tbe beat in my opinion. I have shot over 10,000 rounds and haven't had a problem. I would shoot one first and see how you like it.

Good luck,
Andy

#6 ·
i have owned mine for about a year.since purchasing mine, at least 8 of my friends have bought the identical gun after seeing me shoot with it. when we squad up it looks like a browning commercial. clays disappearing into dust. aep is correct about the trigger. mine is 5.5 lbs of pull.you dont want to send any browning back to the factory(time) but their customer service is excellent. parts are shipped quickly. i am a more than satisfied customer.

#7 ·
If you purchase one, let me know. I have the proceedure to reduce the trigger pull the right way. It's true Browning will not help you. I called 6 of there repair centers with little luck. One of their repair centers wanted to grind the sears to the point of not being safe.

The Cynergy has really gotten a bad rap. Some may not like the look of the Cynergy. That's a personal preference. The gun is alway's shoots. The lock time is very fast. I would bet if Perrazi came out with the same gun it would get raves.

The case that came with my gun was also a piece of junk. It was constructed of masonite with very thin aluminum glued to the masonite. In hot weather the contact cement would come loose. The case finally just started falling apart. I then purchased a Americase.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.