1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cynergy combo VS 687 combo VS Summit Impact

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by NANK, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NANK

NANK TS Member

I am looking to purchase another trap gun. I am currently shooting a BT-99 and would like to add doubles. I know I should shoot the three different choices first, but wanted to get views on them before I shoot. The 34" O/U Summit Impact Type T is interesting to me. Any need or benefit to a 34" O/U? My budget is at $4500.00, which is why I am looking at the three listed. Thanks in advance for the help.

Ken

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

My choice in order.

#1= CG summit impact
    #2= Beretta 687 combo from Joel Etchen
    #3=
    #4=
    #5= Cynergy combo

#1 and #2 are a toss up.

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

CG, Beretta and then the Cynergy.

4. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

If I can swing it, the Impact will be my next purchase. I own a Cynergy. It's a great gun, but the Caesar Guerini is just the next level up.

The Beretta is also a fine gun, but their customer service absolutely blows. It took them three months to respond to an email I sent, and even then they didn't answer the question I asked.

5. NANK

NANK TS Member

Thanks for the input.

The CG is my first choice as well. Now I have to find a Summit Impact Type T for $4500.00.. Anyone? Anyone?

Ken

6. AEP

AEP Member

I've shot all of them and for me it would be:

1 Cynergy - Best value for the money. No problems

2 C.G. - I was not impressed with the C.G.. I shot 100 rounds with there top of the line trap combo gun. I think this was a $8000.00 gun. I would buy a used Kolar before a new C.G..

3 Beretta - The 2 I shot kicked hard. Both guns were lighter than a standard trap gun. I'm sure that contributed to the hard/sharp recoil.

In terms of breaking targets.....They all smashed them hard.

It comes down to personal preference and what you like and what fits you the best.

Good luck,
    Andy P

7. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

I also would buy a used Kolar before a caesar Guerini. But, where can you find one for less than $5K?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cynergy vs caesar guerini