1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cynergy Browning Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CharlieW, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieW

CharlieW TS Member

Has anybody out there bought and or shot a new cynergy Browning Trap. I read about it in the Shotgun Sport. The people have a tendency not to point out any flaws in new guns because of advertisements. Would like opinions from experience. Thanks.
    David Worthing

2. Questor

Questor TS Member

When I was shopping for a trap gun I handled them and found it to be the only gun I tried that really did not fit me at all. I would shoulder it and find myself looking down the right side of the barrels. It seemed like a situation where I would have to re-stock the gun to get it to fit me. Perhaps I overreacted, but I would recommend shouldering one before getting too serious about buying one. I ended up buying the Winchester Select Energy Trap and it's been very good so far, and quite a bit less expensive than the Cynergy.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

<a href="http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/jrm7800/?action=view&current=013269lcynergycombo.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> I would like to try the cynergy myself.

4. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

I don't know anything about the new Cynergy trap other than what I have read in the funny papers. Nonetheless, I have been using a Cynergy 32" Sporting, adjustable comb model since May of 'o7. It is a wonderful gun. It fits me, it is easy to shoot, well balanced and mechanically damn near perfect.. Recently let an owner of a Guerini Magnus trap, 34" shoot it.He was very impressed and last I heard was looking into buying one. It is a lot of gun for the money. In my opinion, you would have to spend at least three times as much to get any thing close to it. Unfortunately, it has not been a major seller for Browning, as is evidenced by the hugely discounted prices at which you can now purchase them.

5. crustygalloot

crustygalloot TS Member

just being nosey,what kind of price for the combo

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I recently bought a Cynergy 30" Sporter for a backup gun, and have not shot anything else since! The fixed stock gun fits me precisely, and has been a real pleasure to shoot. After three weekends of shooting it, I have equalled scores I have shot with my primary tournament gun, which I have been shooting for seven years. ;^)

These guns are about the best deal in the industry. If you do not like the original, take a look at the Classic series. If you don't like THEM, don't shoot one! I did, and wound up buying one over the XS Citori.

The pogo-stick recoil pad WORKS.I have actually been shooting three dram 1 1/8 oz trap loads, which I normally detest.

7. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I just looked at one at the pheasant fest today, Looks a little lite duty, and they are offering a five year warranty with it, which makes you wonder if they are concerned about the high number of rounds put thru them and the durability. Its a very nice looking gun, but the light frame and barrel make me a little leary. You do get $500 in free stuff from browning if you but one though.

8. Dan S.

Dan S. TS Member

Best double check that $500 in free stuff. The Browning website says offer good on guns purchased through 12-31-07.

9. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I dont know, Just going by what the browning guy said. I think you are correct though. Damn nice looking gun, but it looks so fragile.

10. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I shot one owned by a club member. The hinge and locking mechanism are first rate but the comb felt like it sloped down from butt to pistol grip and I never felt secure in the gun.

Morgan

11. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't Browning offer the Trap Combo with 34" unsingle???

12. rydnfast

rydnfast TS Member

I bought one Friday night and shot it today. It shot great and and felt recoil is very low. My 14 year old son is a new shooter and shot it for the first time and shot a 20 and 21 best ever for him. The Cynergy club promotion is still going where you get $500 in extras. I'm very happy with it.

13. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=9935_13769_31_296&products_id=103903

Able Ammo has the Cynergy Trap combo in 32/34.

14. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Ableammo is the only place I have seen advertised so far.

15. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Shot Business has a write up in the current issue w/aluminum hardcase $4995 msrp.

Jay

16. Piper Mac

Piper Mac Member

High Grade Shooters Supply has them on their website at 4,095.00 with aluminum case...............

17. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

If you go to cynergy club promotion and scroll down to membership/claim form states its good from june 07 till nov 3 08.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browining cinergy usato

browning 013235427 cynergy classic trap
browning cynergy classic trap 30 for sale 013235427
browning shotgun pogo recoil stock
cyneagry shotgun trap shotting
cynergy trp gun
usato browining cinergy trap
wich is the best trap cynergy