1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cynergy any good?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dragonbob, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonbob

Dragonbob TS Member

I think I finaly convinced one of my good friends to put down his tired old Ruger field gun, and buy a dedicated target shotgun. He liked the Beretta 682E, but he likes the less expensive Browning Cynergy with the traditional stock even more. I realize it's a relativly new design, w/o much history, but can anyone tell me what problems he might encounter with this gun? Thanks, Bob.

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

All I know is my buddy bought one with the funny stock as soon as they came out and he loves his.

3. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

Love it, very nice gun. I have the field version as i like the flat shooting. Ihave never got used too the trap guns.

4. A201

A201 TS Member

I have seen the ejectors seperate on two different occasions, look closely at them where they are pinned together and you'll see why. Other than that it seems well made. Roger

5. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

have you checked out the new trap model? jm

6. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

I know of one whose recoil pad tore at the struts and was replaced by Browning three times.

Some of the recent Cynergys have bad recoil pads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.