1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CYCLONES WIN THE BIG ONE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

IOWA STATE beats the heralded hawkeyes without scoring a touch down, 15-13. i can now spell cyclones on ts.com as i told the hauxfan i would use his spelling (psyclones) until they won. little chance was given to the huge underdog cyclones. haux if you come to ottumwa for october 7th shoot i will wear a hawkeye shirt just to show you i truely am a hawkeye fan too. i have many hawk shirts buried in the back of my closet. maltzie you better show up too. i don't expect you guys to wear cyclone shirts. jackmitch

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Jack..... that game was exciting right to the very end. Father-in-law won't answer the phone LOL.

Bill

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

likes to shoot that was some game i about crapped on that last kickoff return. i haven't tried to call my brother-in-law he won't answer either. you might as well come down oct. 7th too we'd love to have ya shoot with us.jackmitch

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

gary thats kind of harsh,i hope the hawks breeze through the big ten so i can tell my brother-in-law how i wish iowa state was in the big ten so they could go to a bowl game every year.haux and i barb each other in fun but he's a very nice guy who like me will root for all iowa teams when they aren't playing each other. way to go clones. on a sad note one of ottumwas all time great atheletes was killed in a car wreck on interstate 35 south of ames today along with 3 others. 22 years old and a fine young man zach thomas will be missed by many. jackmitch

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Jack, sorry to hear of the deaths of those in that car crash on I-35.

The game is secondary to that bad news. My condolences to their families.

Gary, Iowa State always gets up for the Hawkeyes, and falls on their butts the rest of the season. Just a fact of life here in the hinterland.

I could make excuses for our poor play, but the fact is, your coach out coached our coach, and your players played great today. Congrats on the win.

Don't follow wrestling, so..........no comment.

There's always next year.......lol lol

Jack, I doubt I'll be coming to your shoot on the 7th, as I think there is a shoot at Otter Creek, and it's about half the distance. Sorry....

Hauxfan!

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

no problem haux just wanted to lrt you know you are welcome at our club any time. keep forgetting to ask hows the new shooting piece coming along. wish i had the dough for one i have heard a lot of good comments on here about them.lots of people rate them above krwhatever and perrazzis.jackmitch

7. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

The Kolar is coming along fine. One heck of a gun.

I'd love to come to your club and shoot sometime, Jack, but the problem is there are usually shoots here that are 50 miles closer to go to. Round trip, that means an additional 100 miles, and what with gas and shot going sky high, a person has to conserve some place. I hope you understand.

Having said that, who knows, maybe sometime I'll make it down there.

You just never know......

Hauxfan!

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux i just wanted to let you know you will be welcomed if you can get away. i understand about the expenses thats why i don't get out of town much. this year i haven't shot anywhere but here accept for the state shoot. i'm going to bosco's next sunday for his annual team shoot and that will probably be it for traveling to shoot this year. i wouldn't go there but some guys asked me to be on their team and the food is great. jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.