1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cycles and TrapGuns

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jeb2700, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeb2700

Jeb2700 Member

I ride a 2006 Heritage Softail Classic ,I was trying to figure out a way to mount my trap gun in the travel case to the bike . I want to do it in a way that is safe and secure for the gun and the bike.If anyone has ideas or photos on what they have done it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks Joel Brown

2. Jeb2700

Jeb2700 Member

Nobody????

3. straightaway

straightaway TS Member

Jeb,

I take the barrel off of my 90T, put it in a gun sock, place it across the queen seat and bungie it to the passenger hand holds. The stock gets wrapped and put in the trunk of my 'wing. Everything travels safe and secure.

Plenty of room for a flat of shells(+) in each side compartment along
    with my shooting bag. I believe the HDs may be similar.

Have a great day! Dan

4. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

I put my o/u in a soft case that is tied to the queen sheet or the cargo box if it is on the bike and i have a passenger. The ammo and other stuff goes in the saddle bag. This works great but does not secure the gun so i am careful stopping on the way to the range.

Securing the gun to the bike might produce more trouble if the bike went down for any reason.

A cop asked what i was carrying at a red light. I told him pool cues and he smiled.

5. Papa mike

Papa mike TS Member

I'm not much help here,I carry mine in the trailer behind.
    I have carried it a couple of times in a break down case tied
    across the passenger seat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

soft trapgun case