1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cutts tubes F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 682b, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682b

682b Member

0   0   0

I am going to sell some spare tubes all are used but in good shape. They all have blueing wear on the knurled surface.I have tried to show the wear as best I can. 25.00 each and I will ship USPS priority with delivery conformation call it 6.00 That is about the cost these days.

This is a full tube marked 705

<a href="http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/jted1952/?action=view¤t=cuttstubes006-1.jpg" target="_blank"> cuttstubes006-1.jpg </a>

Another full tube marked as such

<a href="http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/jted1952/?action=view¤t=cuttstubes006.jpg" target="_blank"> cuttstubes006.jpg </a>

A modified tube

<a href="http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/jted1952/?action=view¤t=cuttstubes005.jpg" target="_blank"> cuttstubes005.jpg </a>

Just PM me And I will get in touch.

2. 682b

682b Member

0   0   0

ok $25.00 + shipping.

3. 682b

682b Member

0   0   0

I like them better than you do so this is the last time they go to the top. JIM

4. patrick Swartz

patrick Swartz Member

0   0   0

Hi Big Boy,

You don't happen to have a selection of cutts tubes for a 20ga do you? I have 2 spreader and 1 full tube,but I would like to have a skeet tube for this 20ga. This is the only M12 that I have ever owned that has a cutts,so I'm not sure what range of tubes was originally available.

Thanks,

Patrick Swartz psswartz@verizon.net

5. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Patrick, the spreader is the skeet tube. if you had a mod. and an i.c. you would have all the common tubes for 20 gauge. Jack

6. patrick Swartz

patrick Swartz Member

0   0   0

Jack,

Thanks for the information. I have shot this little gun at skeet with the spreader tube in it and I can't hit squat with it. I would like to find a nos WS-1 barrel with a Winchester special rib to put on this gun. This is absolutely the slickest M12 I ever shucked. It has the Winchester special round post rib on the cutts barrel. I'm going to sit here and hold my breath untill someone posts the barrel I want.

Thanks again,

Patrick Swartz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.