1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cut Medicare then expand it

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Has anybody been watching the health care bill (aka expand government bill) being debated in the US Senate? It has been on 1 of the cable channels. We have got the biggest bunch of incompetent criminal clowns in the history of this country debating this bill.

A week or so ago they were going to pay for this TRILLION dollar bill by cutting $500 billion from Medicare. Now they are going to expand Medicare so that you can get on it at age 55. They want you to believe that they can add millions of new people to the program and still cut it by $500 billion.

They know that is impossible, anybody with a brain cell knows that isn't going to happen. My question is - who is the dog and pony show for?

Wake me when the revolution starts. For know I'm just going to bury my head in the "Tiger" saga, "Entertainment Tonight", sports, what the celebs are wearing on the red carpet, etc..... For it has to be far less taxing on my mental and physical wellbeing that to watch this country slide further into the abyss every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.