1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Customers of Leo buying brass

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Leo, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Men, thanks for getting your brass from me. I am three days behind in shipping, due to the fact I had a Heart attack Monday. I am now walking around Saint E hospital as a proud owner of a couple of stints. My wife is helping me try to keep on top of it. If your package is a couple days late, I just don't want you to think I forgot you. Thanks for the understanding. Leo

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Leo:

I'm pretty sure your customers will understand. : )

Take care of yourself! The rest will take care of itself.

sissy

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Leo,

I don't have any brass currently on order but bought some awhile back that i was very pleased with. I just wanted to tell you to take care of yourself and take it easy for awhile. I'll say a little prayer to the man upstairs as well.

Get well soon Leo.

Matt

4. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Geez dude, I want to be your customer. If only Sears and the others read this guys message.

5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Leo---I don't know you, but wish for the best for you and yours---gL---

George@SJB---

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

"Leos" are tough dudes with a flair for the dramatic.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Wishing you a quick recovery. They're pretty good at that pump repair these days, but I'll throw in an "Our Father" for you anyway.

8. Kevin Fleming

Kevin Fleming Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery, Leo.

K

9. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

0   0   0

That's a TRUE business man. One that will care about his customers from the hospital. I agree more business in our country should take notice to your standards.

Leo,

Hope you get better and out of that place and back home. Take care you are in my prayers.

10. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Leo,hope things go well for you. Stick around a while. I may need some more brass.

Steve Elliott

11. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

0   0   0

I don't need any brass right now,but I'm sure thats due to change.

God Bless,and get well soon.

D.P.Reynolds

12. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Leo,
    Take it easy that brass can wait its most important you get back to square one with your health.

FYI Leo is my #1 source for the best brass you'll ever buy that's not brand new!!

13. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Take Care old Buddy!! Heal fast and wishes for you to get well really soon! And heed your Dr's advise most of all.!!!

14. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

0   0   0

Leo , I just placed an order with you because I really like the product you put out , but please cash my check but only send the brass after you have fully recovered I'm in no hurry . I've seen several people rush back to soon only to make things worse besides I'm so far behind reloading I'll never catch up . Get Well on your own time table Jay & Cheryl P.S. It's just Brass but really Good Brass .

15. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks to all who have sent their well wishes and prayers. I got home today and packed two orders, but I am already tired. My wife just explained that she does not want to be a widow, so I am resting. She also just volunteered to drive the packages to the Post Office. I should be caught up by Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Thanks for the patience and concern.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.