1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Customer treatment

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Easystreet, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Always good to hear of GREAT customer service. Since it's an American made product, that makes it even better. Congrats to KOLAR.

Easystreet

2. dbart1948

dbart1948 Member

A201 - I have been to Kolar twice for some minor work on a Browning Special Trap. Each and every time I was there, they treated me like a VIP.

On each visit, I spent less than $200, but everyone at their shop treated me as if I was a "high roller" client. As I left their building, the only words that came to my mind was wow!

Kolar, an excellent product and a good group of people to do business with.

Dave

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Why is everyone so surprised when they get treated the way a customer should be treated ..? Without customers there would be no need for anyone in the service industry ... Whats the big surprise for crying out loud, if you want to praise them for something do it but cut the dramatics ... I know a long time customer of Kolars who isn't quite as happy as you are so he bought a Gold trigger for his Kolar, no more problem ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

That's the kind of service I have received from Kolar since purchasing one of their guns used. Can't beat it and there are no "1-800-xxx-xxxx" numbers with another choice of buttons to push. AND...most of the time you speak with one of principals of the firm. Good enough for me, and oh yes, it's in the USA.

Larry Addison

5. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Add me to the list. They're amazing.

Jon Reitz

6. butcher

butcher Member

WPT - There is customer service then their is Kolar customer service.I think most of us have dealt with lots of poor service these days where the business thinks their doing you a favor by waiting on you.That's why Kolar has customers. They make you feel special and go out of their way to accommodate you.

The reason everybody is surprised is that kind of service is really lacking these days.
    Hats off to Jeff Mainland and his crew.

Don St. Clair

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.