1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Customer Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by birdogs, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

We often see threads about awful customer service. I'd like to take the opportunity to mention a couple of companies with a great products and spectular customer service.

I have Innotek training/beeper collars for several years. One of the collars just "went bad" on last Saturday's hunt. I called Innotek on Monday and was informed that they no longer manufacture that nmodel. They then gave me 2 options, both at very reasonable cost. I elected to get a trade-in/replacement. The Customer Service Rep told me it would be shipped in 3 to 5 days. On Wednesday morning, 2 days later, the replacement collar arrived. I tested it and it worked great. I took the pre-paid Fed Ex label and returned the broken collar as agreed. These people are great and are the most helpful and pleasant folks to deal with. They realize that during the hunting season, time is of the essence and respond accordingly.

The other company from which I have received the greatest customer service and support has been Kolar. I know that a lot has already been said about them but it bears mentioning once again. Their guns need very little service but when the do, Kolar can be counted on to exceed your expectations EVERY TIME!

Merry Christmas!

2. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Kolar, hands down.

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Innotek did the same for us.GREAT! Also like dealing with Fastenal,more great people. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.