1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

customer service

Discussion in 'Adjustarib.com -Addarib.com - StockPositioning.com' started by gun fitter, Dec 5, 2016.

1. gun fitter

gun fitter Well-Known Member

As a customer of many gunsmithing companies these guys have the best customer service.!

BENCHREST thanked this.
  2. Fprodget

Fprodget Member

I ordered adjustable pad plate assemblies from them this morning. Joe Leone spent considerable amount of time talking with me about gun fit and the steps I need to take with my BT99 to get it to shoot where I look.

3. railroad

railroad Member

I have purchased from Joe and was very pleased with the product and attitude.

4. kirk37

kirk37 Active Member

Same here as above. When I call to make an order they go above and beyond to insure that what I am ordering is what I need and the part for my specific application. Great to deal with.

5. rbphoto

rbphoto TS Member

I bought several adjustable LOP setups from them and have been very pleased.

6. drummer boy

drummer boy Member

Absolutely the best hardware on the market today! I've dealt with some other reputable companies, and have found none to be as willing to assist with my needs as Joe. After several phone conversations with Joe I believe he is one of the genuine "GOOD OLD BOYS".
    PS Ya' gotta love his Boston accent LOL!!

7. englishupland

englishupland Member

Good peeps here

8. Number2

Number2 Active Member

they are fantastic!