1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CUSTOM STOCKS 15% off next 90 days

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by walnutmaker, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Trapshooters tell all your friends I will discount all work 15% all grades of wood-- all types of checkering-- and all models including K and P guns Seitz just about any gun you always wanted to restock. This deal starts December 1 and will run through February. I promise you won't be disappointed! Phil Simms (970) 523-9566 You can see my work on Silver Seitz and Dawson's web pages!

2. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

I just received my restocked Browning two weeks ago, and it is awsome. The Stock-lock stock he made for my K-80 Trap special also fits perfectly and get complements every time I take it out of the case.

Phil goes great work, I couldn't be more satisfied. I highly recommend him to all.

Tom Strunk

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I had the great pleasure of shooting a DB81 that was restocked by Phil. What a great fitting stock and excellant work. I wish that I'd of bought that one.

ec90t

4. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

5. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

6. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

7. Art D

Art D Member

I am interested in a custom fit stock and fore end for a Perazzi MX15, how do I contact you and what is your website

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.