1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom stock for DT 10

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Grayson Mayne, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

A week or so ago a thread was up which pictured a custom made stock for a DT 10. If the owner of that would respond to me it would be greatly appreciated

stormdog@comcast.net

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Call me Joe Goldberg 609 231 6187

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

The owner is John Malcolm and the stock was made by Dennis DeVault. Bill Malcolm

4. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

would one of you malcolm's send us a pic. Us loyal DT 10 shooters wanna see.

steve.

5. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Hi Steve,

Here is a link to a previous thread that John has some pictures posted on. Bill Malcolm

6. Tax Man

Tax Man TS Member

Hey,

I saw a DT10 stock that Joe Goldberg did at PG Skeet and Trap. It was beautiful.

Joe has made 4 Kolar stocks for me out of English Walnut and Tiger Myrtle. I went to Kolar and the end result was a stock that was not for me. Joe, helped me out and now I have all my over and under stocks done by Joe.

I also have some of Dennis DeVault's work. Whatever automatic (Beretta 391) stock work or barrel work I need done, Dennis is the man. Dennis is making one of his special 391 20 gauge conversions for me and I have another in 12 gauge as well.

I hope this help.

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.