1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Soft Case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RHAT, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHAT

RHAT Member

Can anyone tell me where I can have a custom made soft case for my Kolar Max TA,...

Thanks

Rich

2. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

Red Oxx does a great job on soft cases. Everything they offer is first class. I had them make a 2 barrel, tube soft case with the type handle I wanted and the size and shape of the pouch on the side. You pick the color from their many choices.
    Redoxx.com and you have to ask for the person that makes breakdown cases as it is not on their site. Tell him what you are looking for and he will give you a price.

3. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Go to bigskycasecovers.com I have 5 covers for different cases and traveled all over the world with them and never a problem. Quality is exceptional and always perfect fit when you give them your measurements. You will not be disappointed.

4. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

I think he wants a case for his gun instead of a cover for his case. I could be wrong.

5. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

JL, I think you are right.

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I need a case cover for my case and a case case cover for my case cover

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.