1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Ruger 10/22 Raffle now launched

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by turmite, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

Well, it is finally time to present the raffle and the rifle.

The Centerpoint Trap Team welcomes your participation in our fundraising project by offering this custom Ruger 10/22 rifle. Details and ordering information can be found on the linked website we built (quickly built) for this project.

<a href="http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q188/turmite/?action=view&current=raffledone1.jpg" target="_blank"> raffledone1.jpg </a>

Thank you for all the input that was given on the other thread that had "teaser" in it. Some of you indicated your desire to be notified when this was going live so I will be going back over the old thread and contact those that expressed and interest.

This fundraiser is being done to help the long term good of the Trapshooting Team at Centerpoint High School, Amity Ar.

We average about 50 youngsters a year with almost no outside funding other than the Arkansas Game and Fish program AYSSP, which is an acronymn for Arkansas Youth Shooting Sports Program. The growth of this program has been remarkable and proves the desire of youth and their parents to be involved with firearms in some safe and disciplined way.

The funds from this project will be used to finish our range, and buy ammo and targets. The students and their parents already help fund this, but with so many students, there is additional need.

Thank you for your patience and participation.

Mike

2. a budine

a budine Member

0   0   0

The phone number you listed (870-356-3615) is not valid - and the lady who answers is getting a bit irritated. I want a ticket or two - but need contact information that is useful. Thanks. Al Budine 607.865.6230

3. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

Al thank you so much for bringing that to my attention. I just corrected and called the lady to apologize. All is good.

Mike

4. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Mike, sent email to get raffle ticket information.

Great job on the rifle to raise money for the kids!!!

Bud

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Payment methods for tickets?

6. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bud,

Brian the head coach B. Sims is handling all that part of it. I built the rifle and have done this little here to promote it, but for the most part am staying out of the ticket part.

Shoot an email to the email on the site and they can tell you how it is done.

Thanks for your interest.

Mike

7. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Mike, Please PM me info. Price of tickets. number of tickets to be sold and date of drawing

8. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

I am bumping this by letting everyone know I have edited the website a little to include the cost of the tickets, number of tickets but will also do that here.

We finally settled on $10 per ticket with a maximum of 1000 tickets to be sold. The rifle will be given away on (Dec 1th is incorrect),the correct date is on the ticket shown on the linked website. The date to draw the winner is Dec 15th 2012 regardless of the number of tickets sold. We hope of course that it will sell out, but someone is going to win this on Dec 15th. I wish I was elgible but of course am not.

Remember this is for the youth and the long term development of our range.

Mike

9. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

We now have an image of the ticket less the location of the numbers so you will be able to see what the ticket looks like.

I want to thank all of you that have already purchased or requested tickets.

Mike

10. a budine

a budine Member

0   0   0

Check is on the way - good luck with the raffle. Good cause, too!

11. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

Thank you a budine. We appreciate your support.

Mike

12. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

I would like to thank all of you who have emailed and committed to purchase tickets.

We have had numerous orders of 10 so hopefully they will all sell quickly.

We got our tickets in today and will be mailing as your checks come in.

Thank you, thank you for you support.

Mike

13. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

14. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

Was ask to add a photo to the website with some sort of reference image for sizing the groups shot with this rifle. I scanned the targets again with a dime for comparison purposes.

Mike

15. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

Thanks to all who have ordered tickets. We would like to ask that all who can would participate in this raffle and help us finish our range and teach about 50 students per year about gun safty, team spirit, and shotgun skills using the ATA rules for participation.

Mike

16. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

17. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

bump for a great bunch of kids and a beautiful rifle.....order tickets if you can, it will help right at 50 students.

Thanks again who have already helped.

Mike

18. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

19. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

Dec 15th is not that long off fellas, if you haven't purchased your tickets, take care of it before the deadline. Someone is gonna win this beauty, and it might as well be you.

Mike

20. Garry

Garry Active Member

0   0   0

Mike,

Did someone change the date of the drawing from Dec.1 to Dec.15 or is the Dec. 15 date a typo?

"The rifle will be given away on Dec 1th, 2012 regardless of the number of tickets sold. We hope of course that it will sell out, but someone is going to win this on Dec 1th."

"Dec 15th is not that long off fellas, if you haven't purchased your tickets, take care of it before the deadline."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.