1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

custom rifles

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pocatello, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

No, but I do know John Bolliger enough to say "Hi" to when he comes out to the club. He had one of his rifles sell for $225,000 at auction back in 1992, the highest price ever paid for a custom rifle. I can't afford his stuff, but check out the website above, he does fine work.

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Darcy Echols does great work on his guns. I don't know anything about the other people. Give him a call. You will like him.

3. Sinner

Sinner TS Member

Hi,

What are looking to get for your G&H 375?

4. Sinner

Sinner TS Member

Can you send me some detailed pics and a full description, I am interested in buying the rifle. Is it a single square bridge action? All original? Please contact me @ j.purdey@gmail.com

I sent you an email also I hope you got it??

-Scott

5. too fast

too fast TS Member

Jim have a Sako Forester 22-250 with Leupold VX-111 6.5-20x40mm LR,full fiddleback maple stock with Elephant Tusk Ivory and Walnut Inlays. This gun is beautiful and will group within a dime at 100 yards. If you have any interest E-mail me at jlluis@sbcglobal.net and I will E-Mail you some pictures.

Thanks Jim

6. old tex

old tex TS Member

I have the last rifle built by the great Keith Stegall of Gunnison CO.
    Mod 70 pre 64 action, 7 Rem mag, Unbelievable stock and Keith's famous wrap around checkering.
    Redfield scope.
    Cased.
    un fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith and his wife were in a car accident after leaving the Grand, Mrs. Stegall was killed and he was seriously injured.
    I bought the rifle from Keith at the grand and received it sometime later from his daughter.

He died in his 90's in the 1990's but this was his last fine rifle, a true creation of the master's art.

unc

7. Sinner

Sinner TS Member

AJ

Please get ahold of me I am interested in buyer your G&H, and just have a few questions.

-Scott

8. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Weatherby .460 MarkV shot 5 times..ABsolutely a beautiful piece..No flaws of any kind Comes with case $3800.00 plus shipping/insurance OBO Pictures to serious buyers only

9. Acer

Acer TS Member

Check out these two websites. Whiddengunworks.net and also, 6mmbr.com and click on guns of the week #59. Thanks, Johnny Whidden

10. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

I have a custom 30/06 built by Walter Eisserer from NY. Walter is one of the premier gunsmiths in the area...he worker for Griffin & Howe, Parkers for years. Walter no longer builds rifles, he does a lot of Beretta's repairs now.
    The gun I have is unfired, a Winchester Mod. 70 action. Puablo

11. MtnGun

MtnGun Member

Email sent.

12. brdhntr

brdhntr TS Member

I have a nice collection of Keith Stegall rifles I am interested in selling a few of. Several different calibers, and configurations. Let me know if you are interested in details on these guns.

13. brdhntr

brdhntr TS Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a sample

14. jeffrey r

jeffrey r TS Member

Hi Brdhnrt,

Can you forward some info on actions, calibers, and prices to herrmannj1@comcast.net. I have a nice Stegall that I enjoy and might be interested picking up another.

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
auction price for keith stegall rifle
john bolliger rifles
keith stegall custom rifle stocks

keith stegall rifles