1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Rib for BT99 Plus

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smokeater6844, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokeater6844

smokeater6844 Member

Does anyone know of a shop that can make a custom rib for a BT99 Plus? I want the rib to attach on the bottom the same as the original adjustable one does now but I need it 1" taller than the original. I have contacted both Money Maker and Simmons. They want to remove the mounting points and start over with their mounting systems. I also E-mailed Keen sights and they won't respond so, I take it as a "No".

I'm not interested in a glue-on rib and I know the comb will have to be built up too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

2. vdt

vdt Active Member

call Vickie Keens or e-mail here ,if your rib is adjustable just a normal rib ,but...if it is not go for the adjustable and tell them the latitudes you want ..have made several for me ...good work and good people ..tell them i sent you...vdt

3. TD1958

TD1958 Member

Any machine shop with a CNC mill can do what you want as long as you are willing to pay forit. Seriously for the cost difference why not use a keen sights rib or the stock positioning style ribs? Good luck, Tim

4. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

Try ADD-A-RIB.

Surfer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.