1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Rem. 1100 Trap 4 sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by michmoe, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

Will have for sale at the upcoming Great Lakes Grand one really nice soft shooting Remington 1100.This gun has a custom roll-over comb stock with full palm swell and a Etchen style grip.It was made adjustable by Keith Heeg and he does wonderful work.It has a kick-eez pad as well as a Timney Steel trigger.The big bore barrel measures .745 and is choked at .039.Also has a barrel blinder ad a shell catcher.Also has a 8 oz. magazine cap barrel weight.Asking $850.00.I dont have time to post any pictures and I'm not interested in shipping it anywhere.If you would like to see it and even shoot it,I'll be at the Great Lakes Grand from Friday through Monday and you can contact me by calling my cell @ 231-912-7433.Thanks...Hugo "Moe" Rinke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.