1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Pet Portraits Latest Pic

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mike K P, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Here is my latest drawing done for Michael here on TS. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in having a signed original of your pet done.
    You can email, pm, or call 630-251-8723 Thank you. Mike Pracht. Penciline Creations.
    [​IMG]

2. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

3. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

0   0   0

The above picture is of my dog Kramer, he is a Rottweiler. He is no longer with me, he passed earlier this year. I saw Michael's work on an earlier post and asked him to do a picture of Kramer. Michael's work is perfect, the picture looks so much like Kramer it's uncanny. I took the picture to have it framed and the framer called several store associates to see the quality of Michael's work. His work is first rate, if you want a reminder of your companion have Michael do a picture, you won't be dissapointed.

Michael Thompson

4. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

0   0   0

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

0   0   0

I think that is one of the best dog works I have ever seen.

6. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Up once more for the weekend. Thanks. Mike.

7. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

0   0   0

8. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Thanks musketman. Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.