1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Para Ordnance .45 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Steve Fischer, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

NIB Para single stack .45 for sale. Tricked out by Fischer Gunsmithing. We took a stock Para .45 and upgraded it to match quality. We installed a high Beavertail grip safety, custom checkered oval hammer, custom adjustable trigger and smoothed the action to 3.5 lbs, lower and fared the ejection port, throat and polished the barrel and feed ramp for reliability, installed an Ed Brown match barrel bushing, full length guide rod, checkered front strap panel, and removed the painted finish and properly blued the gun. The grips were replaced with NRA medallion grips. The gun comes with 2 magazines and a hard case. Test groups were shot at major power factor, with HG-68 style 200 gr. semi-wadcutters at 17 yards (the longest distance to my bullet trap in my shop) and were literally one holer's with all shots either touching or within each other. This gun is a tack driver! SALE PRICE: $1100. (Includes shipping to FFL in lower 48).

PM or e-mail to stevefischer2@bellsouth.net.
    stevefischer_2008_021095.jpg

stevefischer_2008_021096.jpg

stevefischer_2008_021097.jpg

stevefischer_2008_021098.jpg

stevefischer_2008_021099.jpg

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Great work, looks like a real nice job. BUT this gun is begging for a real target adj rear right. You did a lot of accuracy work, just needs a proper sight to match. Good luck with the sale.

3. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

to vpr80: I agree, but I was trying to hold down the price of the gun. I figure the buyer could have the option of sighting changes if desired. I could change them to anything the buyer wanted for an additional charge. I do BoMar's, Novak, Trijicon, fiber optics, etc. The gun already shoots under 3 inches at 50 yards from a Ransom rest, so it is already more accurate than many shooters can do! I consider this gun a match grade carry piece. Adding bling and extras can come later.

Steve

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

You may want to post a picture of the target(s) and load data used to obtain those groupings. It would help with the sale.

ss

5. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

bullets used were HG-68 200 gr. semi-wadcutters with 231 ball powder. Sorry but I don't give out actual powder charge used in open forum. Just a safety issue and it keeps away law suits by mis-users.

6. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

7. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

para ordnance lda beavertail grip safety for sale