1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CUSTOM MOLDED EAR PLUGS -- SCTP at SPARTA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Did a good job on mine. Was able to get a great massage while I waited. (not from Jerry) ; )

2. Sharp1

Sharp1 Member

How hot,,? we show up later on thursday...we will stop in

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

"A wee bit warm..."

BS!! It was freak'n down right HOT with that nasty humidity.

Yesterday made 22 straight days with temps above 90 degrees. It was 103 yesterday. We are in the grasp of a bad drought and as some of you may know, a drought feeds on itself not allowing the rain storms that would normally cool us down to form. My family along with 1000's of others have pretty well lost our whole crop this year. Still, I'm literally praying for rain and relief. Just because I'm from this area does not mean I like or I'm use to this unusually hot dry weather. Let's all hope this passes soon and we have great weather for the Grand.

Jerry, hope you do good with the plugs. I'm off to cool down at the Water Park. See ya soon.

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Jerry...... see you in a couple of weeks. Nice seeing you and Liz last week in IN. Stay coooooooool Buddy!

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.