1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Krieghoff Stocks

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RDX, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDX

RDX TS Member

0   0   0

I have five sets of custom made stocks for Krieghoff shotguns. The photos are posted below. All of the stocks are shaped based on skeet and sporting clays shooting. My name is Robert and I will answer any questions you might have regarding price and shipping remember Xmas is coming.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. skeet2day

skeet2day Active Member

0   0   0

And the prices are?

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Ok nice stocks now stop trolling and put the prices if priced right they will sell with out the price guessing game.

4. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

who made these stocks?

5. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

More info meeded please. Do any of these fit a Krieghoff KX-5. What kind of wood are they made from? How much for each set? Please edit your posting and enter that information.

Thanks.

6. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

no response from OP since listing this stuff, guess he doesn't really want to sell it.

7. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Please list pricing and dimension information on these stocks. You won't sell these very easily until that is done.

8. gll

gll Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

sent pm,s no answer...

9. RDX

RDX TS Member

0   0   0

I apologize , I was called out of town . The trigger pull is 13.125 , the drop is the same front to rear 2.00 inches. All of the stocks have been impregnated with an acrylic compound . This stabilizes the wood. After the wood dries. I finis carving it and next comes all the handwork,the finish begins.After the has dried I hand rub it. XXX The picture is a Myrtle Burl stock asking 2,600 pictures 3&4 myrtle stock asking 2,200 ,next 5&6 is a Beautiful piece asking 3,200 next is Walnut Burl Maple Burl inserts asking 3,600 next is a Maple Burl with Walnut Burl caps asking 2,800 Robert Dickson 704 754 2361 any time 10/ 04/11

10. RDX

RDX TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

11. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Which Krieghoff guns do they fit was asked. Fit K80 KX5 you left that out

12. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Read the ad before you jump on the OP.

Clearly states stocks are set up for skeet and sporting clays --- don't know many shooter's who can reload a Kreighoff single-shot fast enough for either skeet doubles or for any kind of pairs of the sporting clays course.

I would also read between the lines and guess the 13.5 lop is without a recoil pad as that's the way the wood is shown.

It does look as if the comb has some off-set or maybe a roll-over comb. Not bad if you like light wood but where's the checkering?

13. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Where are you located?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
custom krieghoff for sale
custom stocks for k80