1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

custom gun packages

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Beretta Young Gun, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Jul 9, 2007
    central ohio
    I have a plain beretta 391 trap and I would like to get a custom package put on it (adjustable rib, custom stock, and recoil pad). I have heard that NCP does all of the above but I also heard they are out of business and I am looking for an alternative solution. Does any one whom may construct a package such as this. any response would be helpful.

thanks aj
  2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Dennis Devault took over NCP and still does this kind of work. His website is: devaultindusties.com . His work with the Beretta's is second to none. Dennis would be the one I would have do this conversion for me! You can see some pictures of his handy work by doing a thread search on this site.

3. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Aug 17, 2006
    I recently sent my 391 barrel to Moneymaker Guncraft of Omaha, Nebraska. Talk to Jay and he will set your barrel up exactly how you want it.

I sent my stock to Greg Hissem of Wichita, Kansas for the adjustable comb and a new Kickeze recoil pad.

They both have web sites so you can look at their work.

I am totally happy with the job done by both of them. I've picked up 1-1/2 yd in handicap and won A class singles at the Missouri Summer Handicap since I had the work done.

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Rod of Rods Custom Stocks does EXCELLENT work. I just got my 391 stock back from him and am very happy. Would definately recommend his work. Jake
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.