1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

custom gun packages

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Beretta Young Gun, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

I have a plain beretta 391 trap and I would like to get a custom package put on it (adjustable rib, custom stock, and recoil pad). I have heard that NCP does all of the above but I also heard they are out of business and I am looking for an alternative solution. Does any one whom may construct a package such as this. any response would be helpful.

thanks aj

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

AJ,

Dennis Devault took over NCP and still does this kind of work. His website is: devaultindusties.com . His work with the Beretta's is second to none. Dennis would be the one I would have do this conversion for me! You can see some pictures of his handy work by doing a thread search on this site.

ec90t

3. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

I recently sent my 391 barrel to Moneymaker Guncraft of Omaha, Nebraska. Talk to Jay and he will set your barrel up exactly how you want it.

I sent my stock to Greg Hissem of Wichita, Kansas for the adjustable comb and a new Kickeze recoil pad.

They both have web sites so you can look at their work.

I am totally happy with the job done by both of them. I've picked up 1-1/2 yd in handicap and won A class singles at the Missouri Summer Handicap since I had the work done.

hubcap

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Rod of Rods Custom Stocks does EXCELLENT work. I just got my 391 stock back from him and am very happy. Would definately recommend his work. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.