1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

custom eye candy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by black_wal_nut, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

what do you think of this gun, i beleive its a 30/30. the guy that made it has chosen to remain nameless until he gets feedback. but im damn proud to be the person that pulled, cleaned, milled, cut, planed, pictured and sold the maple to him. it also kinda makes me have two favorites now. i have long been a big fan of the black walnut, its still my top wood, but the maple is making a comeback.

IMG_2776_1.jpg

steven meads

2. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

i like it, a lot. i love light wood, id rather have maple or myrtle over the finest turkish anyday

3. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

in that case, me and my freind, Mr.M sell alot in the ways of maple and myrtle. as well as royal walnut, english walnut, and western claro walnut.

steven meads

4. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

ive already got a couple of guns with wome pretty wood on them, and dont have the money to make another one look that way or i would probably want to see some of that maple pr myrtle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.