1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

custom ear plugs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mike680, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike680

mike680 Member

Does anyone know where I can get a set of custom earplugs made with an earbud in them for my ipdod. I'm in NJ..
    Thanks Mike

2. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

A lady named Johanna Schimdt in Bozeman Mondamtana. Scott

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

check "bigpapa" on this site he is from ohio and does a great job. They are silicone medical grade and lifetime warranty motordoc

4. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

Check with BigPapa.

I see him just about ever Tuesday night so if you like to PM me your phone number or e-mail address I can give it to him.

5. JT 27

JT 27 Member

As you asked for custom ear plugs, you got'ta be there. If you are not in a hurry, I'm sure some one will be making ear plugs at the Jersey state shoot in early June. Some gun clubs in your area may know of someone doing that.

6. eperry

eperry Member

L and M, lenses, they are advertisers on TS.COM

7. mike680

mike680 Member

Thanks for the information.

8. rodney57104

rodney57104 Member

Hey Mike, If you are thinking of listening to music while you shoot you can try this idea cheaply. Buy a set of JVC Marshmellow earbuds (cost $20). They are the absolute best fitting off the self buds. They themselves block a lot of exterior sounds (but not enough for shooting). Then go to your local sporting goods store and for about $15 get the do-it-yourself custom ear mold material. Put the earbuds in your ear making sure not to get ear wax on the exterior. Have a friend put this putty like material over the earbud fusing them together. This will allow you try it out before you invest more on the better made ones. In the end you can just peal them apart and still have some very good earbuds.

9. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Insta Mold.

They are located in PA.

About 20 minutes from Philadelphia.

Look them up on the Internet. If you can guarantee them business they will come to your local gun club and set up shop one day.

I have a pair I got made about 5-7 years ago and they are still perfect and I wear them every weekend.

best plugs I ever had and I wish I had them years and years ago.

best 40 bucks I ever spent on my ears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting ear plugs made in minnesota