1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

custom composite stocks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sammyd95, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

anyone know someone who makes them,looking for stock/forearm set for BT-99.
    like to get a price for now and go from there !

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Are you looking for composit or laminate? There are several companies that build laminate stocks. I don't know of any that makes composit.

ec90t

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I thought Dennis DeVault or somebody was making very high grade composite stocks a couple years ago. I don't know if they still do.

4. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Mo Bragg, Shooter's Emporium, Portland, OR. makes a composite stock for the 390/391 semi autos and some Perazzi models. They have a built in Soft Touch recoil reducer. I have one on a 390 and like it very much. The quality of the wood burl look composite is so good several shooters have complimented me on the "wood" on my Beretta.

JON

5. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

looking for composite,laminate would be fine if color would be right.

6. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

several years ago I was down at the grand and there was a company down there that made them but as usual didnt write the name or # down.or maybe not that great??not there any more lol..anyway,,,,,,thats pretty much the story,not sure if they were fiberglass or not but had every color imaginable,and they were soild stocks,dont believe they were laminate.

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Wenig makes quite a few different color laminates as well as multi-color laminates. You can look at their website or call them to find out options. I know that they can cut the stock however you want it.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.