1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Case for combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mbm5770, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

I just bought a combo set that didn't come with the original case. The top single is 34" and the o/u's are 32". The o/u has and add rib on the top that makes it look kinda like a unisingle under with an ajustable rib like a ceasar....Does anyone have an idea how I can get a case for this thing?

Thanks
    Bryan

mbm5770_2012_1403.jpg

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Email MIA on this site and he can get you a new Negrini from Italy at a very reasonable price. Negrini is the Co. that supplies Perazzi with their cases. Single barrel, combo or for high rib guns like the MX2000RS and MX 2005. One of them will work for you. Hope this helps, Roy

3. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

thanks

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

An Americase 2013 with a recessed inside top will work for you.
    Mike Battista

5. chipking

chipking TS Member

Boyds safe case Nylon tuff case for the combo. I put my CG in one because it is one of the few that will handle the tall ribs. The barrels and wood are well protected in a very plush interior and carried in such a way that you can't beat up the ribs and beads like you can on the factory plastic cases.

--- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.