1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Custom Built--Barrel Measuring Gauges--28 thru 10 Ga.--Dial or Digital Now Available.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by theunloader, Aug 26, 2016.

1. theunloader

theunloader Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor TS Supporters

3493.JPG I am back to making custom Precision Barrel Gauges !! I have sent these all over the world---Available from 6" to 8' in length. That's correct--8 Feet !!!--That's how long the Aluminum and Brass is when I buy it. 14" is the most common. No Floppy setting rings !! Setting fixture is 'Piloted' so you get an exact reading !!! ------ 10/12/16 Ga. or 20/28 Ga.( Dial Type ) are the Same Price---$125.00 + $20.00 Priority Shipping. Digital Type---$175.00 + $20.00 Priority Shipping.----Please allow extra time as I make these one at a time.---For "SETS" with Presentation Cases, see separate listing. ------ Gary--(406) 961-3311

---the unloader.com---

Gary Bulley
    1632 Red Crow Rd.
    Victor, Montana---59875.

3119.JPG 2860.JPG 2756.JPG

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017 at 11:01 AM
  2. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Gary,

They look naked without the cases!!

I'm getting a few more myrtlewood blanks set aside for you to work on when you have nothing to do.

Mike Mann Your Myrtlewood Source

3. RCM

RCM Member

I have another brand of 4 barrel set but it is not as near as nice as yours !!

theunloader thanked this.
  4. keoni

keoni Member

What is the country of origin of your gauges, the part that shows the measurement?

5. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Gary, what is the situation with eight gauge gauges? We would like to measure bores and chambers if possible. Thanks.

6. theunloader

We can do --- 10--12--16 Ga. Sorry, no 8s !!--Thank You !!

7. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I will take a std 14" w/case. I am at Tucson through Sunday, and Ben Avery next week......merlyn.....636 456 1012

8. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Payment sent for a 14" dial type. John Wilgus

9. shotgun52

shotgun52 Active Member

Can these be made so that you can use the same bore gauge for all gauges and just change the setting fixture that measures the bore.

10. theunloader

No, The 10-12-16 has a 5/8" bottom end. (Won't fit in 20/28 Ga.) The 20/28 has a 1/2" bottom end (Won't expand to fit larger gauges)

11. samyonix

samyonix Member

Gary, the link to unloader.com leads to a a knee brace website. Just pointing out in case someone is squatting on your domain.

12. theunloader

Thank You !! If you put in---THE UNLOADER.COM---It works better-----