1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Belt?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beau69, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beau69

Beau69 Active Member

I've decided (after winning my 4th belt buckle) to finally get a belt to put them all on.

I don't want to buy some cheap wal-mart piece of crap...

Do any of you know any websites/businesses I could look at to get one made?

And please don't say "go to the Grand and get one from so and so..." because thats the last thing I need to swing the balance in favour of sucking it up and driving 12 hours to Sparta...haha

2. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Try LonesomeCharlie.com. He does great work at a very reasonable price. Does custom work and supports Trapshooting.

Jimmy

3. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

I bought one about 3 years ago from the above website, and wear it every day. It actually looks better now than when I bought it. The belts are made from harness quality leather. Mine ran over $100, but I got tired of the cheaper belts cracking and tearing around the buckle holes every few months.

Take the time to carefully select all the detailing you want, as you will be owning and wearing this belt a long time.

.....Rick

4. DEM36

DEM36 Member

Take a look at Chet Vogt's (California)work on www.vogtsilversmiths.com. Chet & his company do beautiful custom made sterling silver buckles and also have nice belts. Don Magruder, St. Louis, MO

5. dentguy

dentguy Member

albrights madison in. they make a nice one with brass nameplate. used to be at vandalia. alot of trapshooters have theres. tom

6. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

go to the grand and check out some of the vendors!!!........couldn't help it, lol.

tony

7. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Try Ed Gazda @772-569-8619 or his cell @ 772-321-2044. He makes wonderful belts and is an excellent leather worker--especially in the equine industry--Give him a try.

8. Beau69

Beau69 Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.