1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom 1100, might trade for 22 hornet rifle

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by biking, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biking

biking Member

0   0   0

Remington 1100 "old school" trap gun. Nothing but the best. I created it many years ago to be the ultimate! That was then (never did shoot it much) this is now. I'm 72 and haven't shot ATA for years...
    time to thin the herd. Check the features - 1) superb satin finish high grade custom stock and forend
    with "Etchen" design pistol grip, extreme fine line hand checkered, length of pull is 15 inches, 1 inch
    kickeez recoil pad. Not a single nick anywhere on the wood. 2) Stan Baker 30 inch .750 "big bore" barrel
    with .40 constricted full fixed choke. 3) release trigger 4) receiver marked "Trap T" and gold filled factory
    engraving. $1,350.00 The only trade I might consider would be for a quality bolt action rifle chambered for the 22 Hornet
    [​IMG]

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

Nice gun. Fred

3. biking

biking Member

0   0   0

Eddie, never shot reloads with it, it's usual diet was mostly 1oz and light 11/8th oz trap loads. Been awhile since I shot the gun however I don't recall any cycling problems.

4. ridg400

ridg400 TS Member

0   0   0

hi is this remington 1100 still for sale? Please let me know. thanks Frank ridg300@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.