1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

curvy u missed a good one

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kgunron, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgunron

kgunron Member

Sorry you couldnt make it. We started at 10 and quit when they closed the range down around us at 6. Shot a bunch of bullets and shared alot of info with a very interested class.

2. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Hey ron and recurvy,

Let me start by saying, it was an excellent class and you missed a good one recurvy. I thank you very much for your time Mr. Sutton and i learned a lot of good information during the class. I liked the amount that we shot and the people that were in the class. We had great weather other than a pesky wind that kept you on your toes. He made the class laid back, educational, and overall a great time. Again, thanks for everything Mr. Sutton. I look forward to applying what you taught me next week in Florida. Hope to meet you soon recurvy, and we still have your tongue cleaners from India for you; also look forward to seeing you again soon Mr. Sutton. Good luck and good shooting.

Sincerely, Osker Reynolds

3. kgunron

kgunron Member

Osker i think you are gonna knock them dead in FLA. I enjoyed working with you!
    Let me know how it worked out when you get back. Ron

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

When I get on my feet again Ron..I'm probably going to jump in a spot so you can help me knock off the rust

5. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

I'll do that Mr. Sutton. Thanks again.

Osker

6. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Howdy Ron,
    First,I'd like to say it was a pleasure meeting you.Your class was excellent,and I would reccomend it to shooters of all levels.Hey Curvy,you missed out on a great time.........

By the way Ron,I notiiced that the birds we(the squad)shot at the end of the day were hit alot harder,than at the beginning...........just wondered if you noticed the same thing.My doubles don't count.......YUK YUK
    Thanks again Ron for wonderful class,and a great learning experience.
    Smoke 'em all

D.P.Reynolds

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Ron. I think a lot of us missed out on a good show

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Yes, dammit...you have to rub it in. :)

The whole trip was cancelled, so I didn't have to worry whether or not I could bring my gun. But I just KNEW it would be great.

Can you come to Kansas? LOL!

9. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

recurvy, Are you coming to the Pa state ... Hope to see you there

10. kgunron

kgunron Member

no way Devi!!
    and yes dave you guys hit them harder and harder as the day went on.Keep shooting every chance you get! Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.