1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Curts "better shot drippers"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by himark, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Curts

I made shot this last friday with curts "better" drippers and they worked great. Made 700#'s in 4.5 hours and only have doubles in some of the holes. Not sure I can keep up with any more doubles to be honest but we have a voltage problem here at work that I am installing a buck booster on to fix. The shot is just a little smaller than Jims nozzels. I think Curts are actually closer to the 7.5 size that it is suppose to be. Curt was very willing to help me get these and when I needed to know the hole size he was quick to email me back with the answer and didnt treat a guy like it was a "trade secret" Thanks again,

-Himark

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Curts

Heck I would just like to see a picture of one. Just to see which of the two designs he used. Both holes on one flat or one hole on two adjacent flats.

Jim

3. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

Curts

jim i have not seen Curts but saw a set that looked like it may work and CLEAN easier the hole was drilled in the lower front in a cut dont know but looked to work good rick

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Curts

Ricks, I've not seen anything like that. What I have noticed is the distance the lead has to fall before the first contact with the lip is fairly critical. You don't want a lot of deformation to have to recover from to round out the shot.

Jim

5. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Curts

The distance didnt change any with these over the others.

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Curts

ricks1: I don't understand your post. Would you please clarify it a little please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.