1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cupcake wins trophy at GRAND???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Maumee River Rat, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Rumor has it that Mallory's "CUPCAKE" might have won a trophy in event 14.If anybody can verify this it would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Mike

Mike Member

Your oldest hit a 99 in Dbls, did fine in shootoffs, for RU-AA, Mal's Dad Mik

3. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Congrats Zac! Great shooting and keep it going the rest of the week. I hope Mal gets into the winners circle too!

Mik - Good to hear from the old gas passer. Is Mal actually letting you stay in the camper with her or are you holed up under the awning?

Don

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Good shooting Cupcake. (I love that nick name!)

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

6. Mike

Mike Member

Map got a trophy last night for a 98 in doubles, things are good in the trailer although I no longer rate the master bedroom, : ), mik

7. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Way to go Mal!!! hey, if you and cupcake could get a picture like you did last year I know cupcake's mom would like it. Keep up the good shooting see ya later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.