1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cuomo on the Loose!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by puablo, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Check out the Drudge Report tonight(Wed.the 27th)...Little Hitler now is showing his hypocrisy with the gun laws. He is exempting the Hollywood crowd from the assault weapon deal with their fake guns on sets filming in NYC...because he wants the revenue!!!

What a 2 faced punk!!!! And we gotta bow down to this clown??? You gotta be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

Impeach his ars!

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

In all my yrs,I have never felt such disdain for politicians---Cuomo and Obama are at the bottom of my list----We are in for the long haul---gL to all

George@SJB

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

NY is a lost cause, run from here as fast as you can. Give it a few years and NY will be limited to O/Us and SxS shotguns with a limit on how much ammo you can buy in a year.

5. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Just a month after Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed the strictest gun control law in the country, state officials plan to make some exemptions.
    The law toughened restrictions on military-style rifles and high-capacity semiautomatic handguns, but those restrictions will be changed so those types of weapons can be used on the sets of television shows and movies being shot in New York.
    “We spend a lot of money in the state bringing movie production here, post production here. So obviously we would want to facilitate that,” Cuomo said.
    Cuomo said the prop firearms used in films would probably not be classified as an assault weapon.
    “But people want certainty and there’s no reason not to make a change like that,” the governor added. “Apparently, they have blanks or they have phony magazines or something.”

play
    Cuomo Announces Plans To Modify Gun Control Law To Exempt Film Industry, CopsWCBS 880's Marla Diamond Reports
    00:00
    Cuomo and lawmakers announced on Wednesday that they’ll also fix an error that made its way into the law.
    The measure passed so quickly that as it reads now, police officers carrying high-capacity magazines could be in violation of the law, Diamond reported.
    The need for a “clean-up” bill means the fight over the law may not be over after all.
    An estimated 10,000 opponents of the new restrictions will descend on Albany Thursday as legislators consider additional amendments.
    The New York State legislature quickly passed the gun control measure in the wake of the Dec. 14 Newtown, Conn. school massacre. Gunman Adam Lanza used a Bushmaster .223 assault rifle in his rampage that left 20 first graders and six educators dead.

...This was the article that was on the Drudge Report...Wed. Feb.27

6. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Jeff,

The good news is that the fool dug his own grave politically, but that doesn't save us.

JR

7. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Jon,

Don't kid yourself! These guys have a way of surfacing from the muck real easily.

After seeing Obama get in a second time...none of this surprises me for a minute!

Hope all is well with you, see you upstate. Jeff

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

A similar story to this is, Feinstein has a CHL, but wants everyone else's guns banned. Typical

9. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

The liberal voters of New York...(AND btw, the liberal voters of America), have the political leaders they worked hard for, and DESERVE. However you want to define "them"...the simple fact is that "they" worked harder than US.
    Elections have consequences.

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Exempting another "special class of citizens".

Some pigs are more equal than others.

11. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Cuomo and Obama are bottom feeders.
    You can't just pick up and run away. You have to stand up and fight back. If you don't they are like a Cancer. It will spread from state to state and get worst.
    It's all ready started if you haven't notice it yet.

There is no safe place in the USA until they are out of office.

12. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Look at the longer term. Cuomo does not want to lose funds, but it is not New York funding that he is worried about.

It is funding from the Hollywood liberals who feel they are above the law. If they have to obey the same laws as the "riff-raff" they could take their money and support and shift it to someone else and thus scuttle Cuomo's Presidential ambitions.

13. plabels466

plabels466 Member

Hi Jeff.............When we said goodbye to ultra liberal NY way back in 1977 We though we left behind all the bullcrap,etc....We moved to beautiful Colorado & had a great life hunting, fishing, & shooting....Even got my concealed carry permit 15 years ago....We had a full conservitive congress & the state was well run by the republicans. We even got a state tax refund we had so much cash.....We had a great Govenor in Bill Owens who did a fabulous job governing the state of Colorado.............There was very little crime......Boy how things changed....We have an influx of mexican americans that changed all of Colorado.....Crime is so rampant now it is scary.....We are now run by a bunch of scum-suckin' liberals who are ruining our great state financially & also so anti-gun I cannot believe what they are trying to do. ...We are fighting hard to beat them but the fight will never end & I am to old to move again......And they say imigration is still working - hmm, I doubt it very much.......................Pete

14. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

We need to remain and fight. The county I live in here in MN is having a 2nd amendment rally this Saturday night. The sheriff has been invited and he has refused to attend. He's chosen to be a fence-sitter. He is up for re-election next year. Either he's with us...or he is not.

15. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I read this in another post.

It would be the best question to put forth to the gun grabbers and fence sitters!

"Are YOU willing to DIE, to take away MY GUNS?"

The "line in the sand" was drawn a couple of hundred years ago. Its called the "Constitution" and WE are called a "Representative Republic" a "democracy" WE are NOT!

We vote in form of a democracy, but the Representatives are "confined" to the Constitution NOT the whim of the masses!!!!!

16. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

This is the last sentence in a letter from the Utah Sheriff's Assn. to the Prez..

"We, like you, swore a solemn oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and we are prepared to trade our lives for the preservation of its traditional interpretation."

The sheriff's couldn't make it any clearer.

17. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

One more Obama Justice on the Supreme Court and you're going to find out the
    "Traditional Interpretation" of the Second Amendment is simply WRONG. Obama's court will provide an interpretation more appropriate ( in his mind anyhow..)for the 21st century. Now whatcha gonna do when the highest court in the land has spoken...???

18. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

51 out of 62 counties in New York have passed resolutions against Cuomo's new laws. If that many counties are against it, how did it ever become law to begin with? Regardless......I dont think Cuomo's popularity is going anywhere but down.

19. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

It has not become law just yet. The NY Supreme court has told him that he has till April 29th to prove that his new suggestions are constitutional , which they are not. Therefore it can't be done.

20. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

plabels466 reported that,

"We have an influx of mexican americans that changed all of Colorado.....Crime is so rampant now it is scary."

According to "Colorado Law Enforcement Agency Uniform Crime Reports, Colorado Crime Rates 1960 - 2011", 1993 seems to have been the generally highest level of all types of crimes in Colorado. It is down significantly since then.

Is it possible that you live in a particularly dangerous neighborhood?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.