1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cudos To Spolar!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fssberson, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Took my Spolar into the factory today for its 50,000 shell "tune-up"... I just made that up. I needed to replace a part that I broke and it did need a cleaning and some new springs, washers,etc. Wow did I learn a lot. Robert did a great job and the whole family, even the dogs, were fun to be with. Good to see Dicksie up and about. Thanks Robert for a great job and the lessons. Fred

2. APrice

APrice Active Member

Fred, I think you meant kudos. Nevertheless, I agree that the folks at Spolar do a great job.

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

I did mean the kudos with a K or is that the candy bar?? ... happy fingers. Damn! The older I get the worse the spelllling gets. But the message is clear... great customer service. Fred

4. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

I totally agree with the top notch customer service at Spolar. I ordered my loader direct and it was ready in half the time they thought. My wife and I travelled up to the factory to pick it up. Carter gave us a tour of the shop and then sat us down to train us on using the machine. He even had us load a few shells to make sure the training stuck...outstanding!!

We packed up the car and it has given me trouble free service since 2006. I make occasional adjustments to my crimp settings depending on whether I am loading STS or AA's or Federal Papers. And I learned how to tweak my primer seating station to run Remington primers just as well as Winchesters. I LOVE my Spolar and would not even consider another reloader. I can load a flat of perfect ammo in less than an hour without breaking a sweat..and I don't have the hydraulic unit. It is truly a GREAT machine made by a GREAT company!

5. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Avaldes,

I second your opinion...........Great machine,Great company.

D.P.Reynolds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.