1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CUBS GAME!!! GO CUBBIES!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dynokick189, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynokick189

Dynokick189 TS Member

I always look forward to baseball season. It means the end of winter, cookouts, beer, brats, warm-weather trap shooting, beer, fishing, beer... well, you get the picture.

However, up here in the U.P. we still have 2' of snow on the ground, 6" expected today and going down to single digits in temps tomorrow.

Regardless, I'm going to watch the Cubbies today (by the fireplace) and have a beer.

GO CUBBIES!!

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Ah... the innocence of youth - just wait - one morning sometime from now you'll be looking in the mirror, shaving a 50 year old face and think...

"How long can a damn billygoat keep us from taking the World Series?!" (LOL)

Ditching school for an opener (hope you've got bleacher seats - well maybe not) is great time - if you take the El, be careful.

Jay

3. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

Trappy, the world now knows you are a fool.....Cub fan......ROFLMAO......Roger

4. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Lucky for the weather. The Brewers and that home run hitting line up were going to tap dance all over the Fubs.

Rick

5. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Keep the faith, Trappy.

6. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

And the Cubs are betting their 9th inning closing on Kerry Woods..lol Get real Trappy! The Brewers are one of the up and coming teams in the NL. By years end we will own the Cubs and you heard it from me on this site!

Rick

7. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Kerry Wood was throwing it over 100 MPH Saturday and got the save against Seattle...Mizzou

8. Trapshooter01

Trapshooter01 TS Member

GO Cubbies GO Cubbies go? Yep there gonna go right down the old drain !!

9. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I do miss ditching work for an afternoon at Wrigley Field. Stop at the Sport's Corner and have a hot dog for me. Haven't been there in 10 years. Is that nice, old guy still on the corner selling peanuts?

I'm going to go put my Cubs jersey on now. Go Cubbies!!!!!!!

10. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

Root for a real team, then you will still be rooting past september.....lol
    Go cards!!!!!!!

11. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

first of all, i am a brewers fan. i enjoy listening to the wgn annoucers though. cubs erected a statue of Ernie Banks today before the game. as a kid i would watch the milwaukee braves play the cubs. Ernie Banks was a great ball player and great representative for the cubs. it could not of happened to a better man. i was very happy to see that Ernie Banks invited Hank AAron to attend. Hank thanked Ernie for helping him over the years on and off the field. if the brewers don't take the divison this year, i hope the cubs do. now those were stars of baseball, Ernie Banks and Hank Aaron, they were also gentleman.
    steve balistreri

12. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Trappy you just have to learn to let all those insults roll off your back if you are a true Cubby Fan. The most important thing is that you got to go to the game and you love it. Sounds like fun to me. Have a ball and shoot em up on the weekends. Dan

13. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Trappy.....this thread just totally trumps that thread that was put up about you being a smart kid just went out the door. UNLESS...you have tickets to next weeks SOX opener?

Forrest

14. Donm

Donm Active Member

Brewers just got the lead. 3-0 Brewers.

15. moke

moke TS Member

What is the score now? ohhhhhh 3-3

16. Donm

Donm Active Member

Brewers pitchers are much improved from last year.

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

CUBS S**K! Go Cards!

After this winter I'm really excited about the boys of summer being back to work. Opening day, been looking towards it for the last 3 months.

18. Msuhunter

Msuhunter Member

Go Brewers!

19. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Oh No!! The Cubbies lost!! LMAO. Ha, ha.

20. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

Thier new slogan "Next year is here" Looks like last year to me. Same old cubs.
    Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.