1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CT. STATE POLICE - SANDY HOOK

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BT-100dc, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

STATE OF CONNECTICUT
    Department of Emergency Services &
    Public Protection
    Connecticut State Police
    Public Information Office
    1111 Country Club Road
    Middletown, Connecticut 06457 Contact:
    860-685-8230
    DESPP.Feedback

Reuben Bradford
    Commissioner Colonel Danny R. Stebbins
    Deputy Commissioner
    Division of State Police
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    January 18, 2013

** UPDATE **
    STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
    INVESTIGATION CONTINUES
    In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
    To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.
    Seized inside the school:
    #1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine
    #2. Glock 10 mm handgun
    #3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun
    Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:
    #4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)
    The shooter used the Bushmaster .223 to murder 20 children and six adults inside the school; he used a handgun to take his own life inside the school. No other weapons were used in this crime. This case remains under investigation.
    Lt. J. Paul Vance

Content Last Modified on 3/13/2013 3:34:09 PM

2. 548

548 Guest

Hear those crickets?

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Yep they are chirping loud tonite, huh

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Now what do we talk about.

Thanks for posting this at least.

I guess it does not say who shot the weapons, or who was behind it, so we can still allow the conspiracy to go on for awhile anyway.

5. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Let's see the alleged spent shell casings. The fix is in. Rich

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Would you believe they where the original casings? OK, so what is the point of doing so?

7. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Well put.

8. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Nonsense! Everyone knows that the Connecticut State Police are in collusion with Obama's secret underground agenda to create a phony disaster to propagate his anti gun agenda.

Now where did I put my tinfoil hat.....

9. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

I think I will become a vendor. The only thing on my table at the next shoot will be tenfoil hats. How much do you think I should charge? What about buy one get enough free for your family. Again it is only for your protection and we are concerned about your mental health issues. Lets all show we care.

I am seriously rethink my personal protection options at the next shoot. Loons are coming out of the wood piles.

10. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

What the heck was I watching on TV when the camera quickly panned the car with the doors open and a black gun was standing on the floor of the back seat magazine facing forward and leaning back against the seat behind the driver's seat? Maybe it was file footage of another crime scene?
    Or maybe it was photoshopped?

And why pray tell was a condolence sent (posted) from the same time zone hundreds of miles away at 9:25am that day when the shooting began according to official reports at 9:35. The school opened at 9:05 am.

Just lots of unanswered questions. Also why do officials keep using that 'awkward age' photo of Lanza when he had a driver's license photo and a college id photo that were more current? He was 22 years old, correct?

Also read that all of the services for the diseased were held privately.

Also heard that, that area of CT and surrounding areas were staunch Republican???

Time will tell....

11. BryanF

BryanF Active Member

12. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

It was Miss Peacock in the Conservatory with a knife.

13. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Here's a question. Is the 30-round magazine the standard magazine for the Bushmaster? If so, why was it officially designated a 'high-capacity' magazine in the report? What was so unusual about it that it had to be described in that way? Seems to me that it should simply have been described in an official police report as a '30-round magazine' without the editorial comment.

Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.