1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CSMC RBL trigger pull

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 50-140, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 50-140

50-140 TS Member

I have a CSMC RBL. The triger pull is hard { about 7lbs } Does anyone else have this and does anyone know who can work on these triggers to get them down to about 4lbs?

2. wm rike

wm rike Member

I had the same problem. As I recall, the triggers broke at 7 & 8 pounds. I called them up, explained the problem, and they asked that I ship it back. I asked for 4 and 4.4 pounds, and that's exactly what they delivered. They were very nice about the whole thing.

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

When you call, ask for Lew or George. You'll have it back in about a week. You pay to ship, one way. I put their service on a par with Kolar.

BTW, you might want to ask them to disconnect the auto safety, if you're so inclined. It's the one feature I did not like.

Congratulations, you've got a great shotgun. enjoy your treasure .....mike

4. 50-140

50-140 TS Member

Mr. Poore: Did you send your RBL back to have the triggers worked on? Did CSMC do the repairs? How did it come out?

5. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

No, I have a single trigger gun, but mine went back to the factory, twice, and I got exceptional service. It makes no difference what your concern, triggers, wood, etc. CMSC is there to make you a happy customer in every way. As I said, talk to Lou or George and let them know about your concern. You won't find a better company to deal with, except for, perhaps, the folks at Racine. ...mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.