1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CSMC M21 16ga. Skeet gun-EXCEPTIONAL!! SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Ok--you guys will love this gun. It's a Galazan made M21 in 16 bore that is in new condition. Fired maybe a flat of shells--thats all. This gun is a Grade One with upgraded wood and optional "A "carving/checkering. It also features the optional vent rib.
    it weighs 7lbs 1oz. The barrels are 26" and bored WS-1 and WS-2. It has a single red /bradley front bead. The barrel flats, water table and forend iron are all engine turned--it looks real nice. The stock is a very fancy straight grip with checkered butt. 14 3/8 x 1 1/2 x 2 3/8. It also comes with a fine leather trunk case and all accessories. Check it out on CSMC's website. To order today would cost you close to $17,000 and at least a years wait. Treat your self for Xmas and have it right away for $9995 in the lower 48. A very safe investment. I've shot one of these CSMC 21's for years and own original 21's. These guns are superior. I've had mine to Argentina and and they will withstand the most rigorous shooting without a bobble! This particular gun is bored perfectly for game or fun clays. Sure to please and a great value. Email me or call Bill at 609-658-7739.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Boomer, who in his right mind would have ordered a 26" bird gun in today's world. What was he thinking? At the asking price, you could sell fifty 28" or 30" guns the first day you placed the ad.

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

26" may not be popular until you go into the grouse woods. I've killed my fair share of grouse in Ohio and Wisconsin and 90% of them have been with 26" barreled guns. You just don't have much room when hunting those dang birds. Boomer, very pretty gun at a very reasonable price and I love 16GA guns. What does this one weigh?

4. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Well Eightbore--you could be right--but a couple of inches is mostly a mind game. I remember when I started buying and shooting all the vintage doubles--you would pay a premium for short barreled guns because they were much scarcer. I've hunted and shot for many years with 26 inch guns, mostly NID's and M21's and did just fine. The current long barreled preference or madness stems mostly from the clay shooters. Skeet used to be a 26" game--now 30" is the norm. Sporting clays finds even 34" barrels out there. While they might give you a slight advantage on long crossers the difference in length is lost on the average shotgun shooter. There is something sexy about a 20 or 28 bore double with 30" tubes--gotta agree with that!!

Esetter--this gun weighs 7lbs 1oz.!

5. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

0   0   0

What a beautiful gun!

I have a soft spot for 16's - and M21's.

Wish I could buy it...

6. TACOTIM

TACOTIM TS Member

0   0   0

Beautiful gun! As for barrel length, I have a Browning Upland Special, english stock, 24 inch barrels, have killed many quail and phesants with this gun. I also shot in a company trap league several years ago and averaged 20 of 25 from the 16 yard line. It's all in what you are familiar with shooting.

7. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Regardless of the barrel length, this is one great 21 at a great price. Dick Shaughnessy won the All Bore event at the NSSA National Championships with that identical 16 gauge gun, minus the vent rib, engraving, and A carved wood. Just a little piece of skeet history.

8. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Sold----thank you all for your interest.

9. seitz647

seitz647 Member

0   0   0

Very nice gun - I happen to be a 16ga fan - I have an original m21 16ga sk1 and sk2 28 inch barrels - its a sweetheart - needs to be refinished and its a feild gun - but it has a gourgeous wood - nice sun burst figure - when I have it reblued and the wood cleaned up - I'll post pics - American made doubles this is one of the best - J Mroczka

10. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Whoever bought this one got a very nice gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.