1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CSM-RBL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jsteenson, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsteenson

jsteenson Member

I used my Launch edition RBL from Galazan on a pheasnat hunt last weekend,I most pleased at the handling and quickness of the gun.Not only is the quality in it but it also shoots.I really think there is value for the money in this gun.It is a real peach.Jack

2. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Good to hear. I have not shot mine yet. It is new.
    I see where Galazan turned loose of some the other day for $2800. When I called & asked to buy one about 6 months ago they told me they had none available to sell so I went out & bought one at a higher than original list. The price was fair & represented what the mkt was getting.
    Ole Galazan has hurt the some people with his below market price price re-release. I will think twice about doing business with them.

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I have SR#110 pre-paid and waited a year. It has exhibition wood, English straight stock, single trigger, beaver tail for-end, and color case hardening. I'm starting my third season of bird hunting with the wee gem, and if looking for a single word to describe it, fabulous fits best. I find it incongruous that anyone can find anything negative to say about Tony Galazan or CSMC. I had a mechanical issue with mine and after talking to Lew, had it back in in my hands in less than two weeks. Also, the stock had some cast on, and without hesitation they re-stocked it, with an even nicer piece of exhibition wood than it came with. I care not what you paid for your RBL, consider yourself lucky, because it was a steal. You own one of the finest American made doubles ever made, and ridiculously under priced, to boot. Cherish and use it, you'll not find it's equal, nor a better man to deal with than Tony Galazan. ....Mike Poore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.