1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CRYSTAL BOLLING (Mike)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bas, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bas

bas Member

I am so very sorry to inform all of those who know Mike and Diane Bolling, (GA)their daughter Crystal was killed this morning in a freak accident on the base at Ft. Campbell. Crystal joined the Army, served in Iraq and was finishing up at Ft. Campbell. I have no other information at this time, but wanted everyone to know. Crystal was a very sweet girl and I know she will be dearly missed by all who knew her and especially her wonderful parents and sister, Kelly. Our thoughts and prayers are with Mike and Diane. I know their hearts are broken. Betty and Roger

2. CIM

CIM TS Member

I just got the phone call also.My prayers are with them also.She was a very sweet young lady.

Charles Morrison

3. CIM

CIM TS Member

I will post any arrangements that I hear for everyone.

So very sad!

CIM

4. BAP

BAP TS Member

Crystal was a very sweet young lady and will missed by all the people whose life she touched. Saturday night I thanked her for her service in Iraq in defense of out freedom. Our prayers go out to Mike, Diane, and Kelly and may God look after her and her loved ones. Bill Parson Jr.

5. bas

bas Member

I, too will post anything. I just feel so bad for Diane and Mike and of course Kelly.

6. ljutic05

ljutic05 Member

Mike & Diane, My thoughts and prayers are with you. I got to spend time with Crystal for the first time this weekend. What a sweet girl. She will truly be missed. Diana Crawford

7. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Mike and Diane,
    I am so sorry to hear this sad news.You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Terry Dean

8. bas

bas Member

Funeral arrangements for Crystal Bolling are as follows: Viewing on Friday, June 15 from 5:00PM - 7:00 PM at Bellamy Funeral Home (770-943-3547), Powder Springs, GA. The service will be on Saturday, June 16, 2:00 PM at the Clarkdale United Methodist Church in Powder Springs, GA. In lieu of flowers, the Bolling Family asks that memorials be given to the GA SCTP program (Dave Adams)or the National SCTP program in Crystal's name.

9. Luelife

Luelife TS Member

Mike and Diane - so very sorry for your loss. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Bob and Annie Munson

10. Lady Trapshooter

Lady Trapshooter TS Member

Mike, Diane & Kelley, We are so sorry for your loss. Crystal was a joy to know. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Steve & Margaret Richardson & Family

11. ljutic05

ljutic05 Member

Can someone provide the address to mail GA SCTP contributions on behalf of Crystal?

12. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Diane, Mike and family

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.We are sorry to hear of your loss.May god bless and comfort you.

Dennis & Sharon Menning

13. dtcwife

dtcwife TS Member

Dianna,

I am Bill Parson's wife. If you email me at the address above I will be glad to provide you with Dave Adam's address. Our thoughts and prayers are with Diane and Mike and Kelly. Thanks

14. Tboneto

Tboneto TS Member

Mike and Diane,

I cannot express in words how sorry I am for your loss. Crystal was a great person and will always be remembered fondly by those that knew her. I will keep you all in my prayers. - Tim Jones

15. Shootist

Shootist TS Member

Mike and Diane,
    I cannot tell you how sorry I am for your tragic loss. I talked briefly with Crystal at the TN. state shoot. She was always very sweet and polite. I'm glad I knew her.
    Ben Loveless

16. Donnie Newsom

Donnie Newsom TS Member

I was so saddened to hear of the death of Crystal. I only know her from Clarkdale UMC and the time she worked at Ted's before going into the Army. She was always friendly and our entire church kept her in our prayers while she served our country in Iraq. She was so young and a whole life ahead. We morn her passing and will keep the entire family in our prayers. Donnie and Betty Newsom

17. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Mike, Diane, Kelley, and family. We are so sadded by the news! I know no words can comfort to much extent, but please know our prayers are with you. May God comfort you in your time of sorrow.--Mike and Laura

18. 13ga

13ga Member

Mike & Diane
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the entire family
    Mike & Donna Prince

19. bas

bas Member

20. mbbutler

mbbutler TS Member

Mike and Diane,

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine your grief and sorrow.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and family.

Marion Butler (Augusta, GA)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.