1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Crumlin, Ontario shoot?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Beau69, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beau69

Beau69 Active Member

How was the turnout/scores for the shoot today? Couldnt make it, coaching track in Sarnia this morning...nice day for shooting for the most part.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Drew Shaw ran the singles. I don't know any other results as I never made it into the clubhouse during the shoot. Decent turnout for this time of year. It was mostly overcast with a few spits of rain and the targets were hard to see. Everything rolled along well and we were done at around 5:00 - 5:30.

Otter Valley is next Sunday ... any chance we will see you there Beau? Bill Malcolm

3. Badkarma

Badkarma TS Member

Bill,

Did you happen to hear what was high last Sunday in handicap?

Randy Wenzel and I are planning on coming out to Otter Valley next Sunday. Just not sure how to get there. Planning on Mapquest but if you have some quick directions from Hamilton it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Mike

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Sorry Mike, I don't know what the handicap scores were. Art Sherman did get a 1/2 a yard, but I don't know what his score was. I called and let him know and his comment was "A 1/2 yard for that shitty score".

E-mail me ... billmalcolm@rogers.com ... (put an appropriate title in the subject box) and I can e-mail you a map and directions. Otter Valley puts on a nice shoot. If memory serves me there is some added money and prizes. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.