1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cross firing device

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gwsaucedo, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gwsaucedo

gwsaucedo TS Member

There use to be a device that attached to the business end of a barrel that had a side wall with the idea that it would keep you from cross firing from a weak dominant eye. Does anyone remember what these were called and if they are still available or even worked. I think they had a hi-viz type sight on them also. Greg Saucedo

2. fcd67

fcd67 Member

Try this.
    http://www.meadowindustries.com/sights.html#sight

3. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

Its called a Sight-Blinder crossfire reducer.It`s avaiable at Rod`s Custom Stocks.com We sell alot of these and yes they do work. If you would like to place an order call Theresa @ (419)347-6403.

They are 14.95 ea. + S&H+

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Yup, I've got 'em. They work for some but not all. Kay Ohye and Deb can't be wrong as they use one too. So do I. Price is $14.99 plus $2 shipping. PM if interested!!

5. gwsaucedo

gwsaucedo TS Member

I knew you guys would come through. I couldn't remember for the life of me what these were called or where to get them. Thanks again--Greg Saucedo

6. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

You can make your own out of tin plate sheet steel you can buy at hobby shops that cater to train or model airplane people. The advantage is they can be made shorter than the Meadow Industries model and tin plate (painted flat black) is a whole lot thinner (and therefore less obvious to the shooting eye) out on the end of the rib. Attch to the rib with black RTV silicone adhesive.

MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.