1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

** CRITTENDENS NEW NIGHT**

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by d.delph, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d.delph

d.delph TS Member

Just a note on our new Saturday night shoots coming up on Dec.3. We shot last night on Friday, Nov. 25, with pretty good weather and a super turnout. I got our fourth trap lighted on Friday morning, with a lot of help from my nephew, and we used it last night for a trial session. This is the trap that we have the wobble on, so we shot a 25 yard buddy match,(protection) and everyone had a blast. One smartypants (nicely spoken), team did break a ten.. LOL. I wanted to see a tie so we could have a shoot off on that trap. That should be fun. I will try to have the wobble open early on both Friday and Saturday to let anyone who wants to, have some added fun. Offically Dec. 3 will be our first Sat. Night shoot, starting about 5:00 pm. Money shoots will start at 6:00. Our cook from Fridays will be cooking also on Saturdays but will not be starting till the spring. If by chance, the weather holds out and the crowds are good, she might be there on Sats. too. This Sat. I am going to make a rather large pot of homemade vegetable soup free while it last. Coffee also free. Kind of a lengthy thread, but wanted to share. Come and visit, Dan Delph. 859-393-8800.

2. d.delph

d.delph TS Member

3. d.delph

d.delph TS Member

4. d.delph

d.delph TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.