1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cristies? Kristies? Components in OR or WA??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FN in MT, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

Trying to find info on a Components Supplier in either Oregon or Washington; Cristies, Kristies...? Tried a search with several spellings...no info.

FN in MT

2. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I think the place you're looking for is called connies components. a search should turn up some results.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Mash on the site above....... Dan

4. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

I'm well aware of CONNIES....makes more sense than Cristies (sp). Never heard of anything even close. Thanks.

FN in MT

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

FN, I've been in the OR and WA digs for about 11 years and don't know of your named request. Bill Johnson at Best Buy Shooting Supply - bbss200@gotsky.com - and Connies are about it, oh there is Garner's out in Pendleton, in Eastern OR.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

6. DeVille

DeVille Member

FN, Pinnell-no, Marvin Loy-yes
    Dex

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Yeah, Jack, Marvin Loty is still in business on River Road during the week and at most local shoots with his gear. FN, Marv Loy has a retail gun shop in Eugene, OR but my remarks above were based on suppliers that warehouse large amounts and generally sell cheaper than a retail store.

Another possibility is Larry Stockman who is the maker of Northwest Shot - Northwest Shot, Medford, Larry Stockman, 541.535.3404. He's been stocking wads, powder, primers, and, of course, shot that can all be picked up at his barn at decent prices. Thanks for the heads up Jack.....Bob Dodd

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Stockman's been selling components, hmmm, at least a couple of years. He's not going to travel with stuff but seems to welcome shooters ordering ahead and picking up their wants at his barn. Of course the mining and mfg. of shot is the big business. I imagine he'd toss on some components if he were delivering shot to a club. Marv has successfully lived through total replacements of both knees, and a few other joints, but likes falling out of his trailer and other tricks to encourage limping around like a senior, well duh, eh? Yeah, he still trailers to the shoots and lays out a good supply of guns and gear and expert opinions when he can squeeze one in past Bill Johnson.... How's the flood/snow/weather?.....Bob Dodd

9. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

No flood, several days of snow on ice on snow on ice, driving resembled bumper cars at the fair, and many tyros running around town several days after the thaw with full chains. We got down to the teens several days. Apparently nothing like Portland, Hwy 84 and up to your digs and beyond. Give me some global warming thanks.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.