1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Criminal anti-american administration

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jun 5, 2013.

1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Susan Rice, Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, Shulman....the list goes on and on. Lie for the liar in chief, gay loving, muslim loving, freedom hatiing, bible hating tyrant, and you get rewarded. ed nichols

2. perezal

perezal Member

Who voted for this Anti-American, Freedom Hater. I know I didn't.

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

I believe he was elected but I also believe he received more votes in some areas than those same areas had voters. And some reports indicate that he was so popular that dead people came back to life just to vote for him. ed

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

The book of records world's biggest and most costly scam ever. Wake me when this 'trillionaires club' game is over...whatta nightmare...it can't possible be real...can it?

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

See what happens when all you conservatives stayed home last November. Yes... I held my nose when I voted for Romney because I knew what the alternative was. Shame on all you "Conservatives" that did not vote.

T

6. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

You got it on the nose T. The Apathy in the U.S. is rampant. Too many people want to sit back and let somebody else do it. SHAME ON YOU!!!

7. schwabby

schwabby Member

I did, and would again in a minute, given the alternative of Mccain and the former half term governor of 700,000 people.

8. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Congratulations then...your pick was re-elected.
    When I'm given the choice of taking a bite out of a s**t-sandwich, or taking a sharp stick in the eye...I'll keep my sight thank you.
    Saying NO to the lousy option of the sandwich... GUARANTEED you, and all of us were going to get the stick in the eye. I don't understand the logic in that choice.

9. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

schwabby,

Finish your job. Write him a check for all your assets, pack all your firearms in a box and seal it then write "contains my freedom" and my assets on the outside. Mail it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Wash., D.C. Then you can really feel proud of yourself. Stupid!

Chuck in Michigan

10. Baber

Baber TS Member

Schawbby:

Shame on you for voting for Obama. Yes you really voted for him by not voting for Romney. You are part of the problem. I hope you wise up before the next election but you will probably vote for Hillery or whatever liberal is running. Staying home is one of the reasons we are in this mess. You did it now its yours to clean up.

T

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"I did, and would again in a minute,"

schwabby, a LIV and brainwashed to boot!