1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Crime wave in Minot

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tpeterson1, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tpeterson1

Tpeterson1 Member

So,anyone from from NoDak here? not much on the news about this but from a few locals around the area the chatter is they have around 60 border patrol agents in town helping out the PD with all the crime relating to mostly illegals rolling in with the storm chasers,home invasions,assults,rape etc.Can't figure out way the news folks are not on this?Sad deal even if half truths.

Just curious if anyone has some 1st hand info.

2. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Mother in-law lives in Garrison about 45 miles south of Minot. Now she drives to Bismark due to all the crime and outsiders in the Minot area. She doesn't feel safe. What a shame.

3. Trapshooter1

Trapshooter1 Member

I was in the service with a guy from there. He was killed in action. He talked like it was a really nice town.

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Why illegals in Minot?

5. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Shot, a better question would be "Why illegals in the USA?" But noone will answer ya.

They are everywhere, just like fleas.

6. rustygun

rustygun Member

Storm chasers bring lots of cheap labor with them, The oilfield hires a lot or at least they do around here.

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I lived in SD for a few years and there was zero crime, now this and also the Rapid City shootings. It is a real shame. I met the best people ever in SD & ND

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Cuban, - "I met the best people ever in SD & ND". Even better than the people you met in Indiana? LOL

It's a shame. I dated a woman who was born and raised in Minot. It was a nice town.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Good folks on the base, a friend's son bought him a house there.

He could pee into Canada from his porch, LOL.

Someone should start a campaign to burn the wetbacks out, wherever they are.

HM

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

My nephew lives in Minot, his house was flooded, got about 8 ft of water in it, and it stood for about a month that way, my brother and him gutted it and are waiting for it to dry out, he never got flood insurance because he wasn't in the 100 yr flood plain

But I guess the crooks will chase down anybody to rob them, they need to just shoot the bastards

11. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

There must be jobs for them in Minot? I know they are packing up and leaving Alabama as fast as they can. Big News report on TV last night.

12. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

A bunch of the city was flooded pretty bad, and they were already at full motel capacity from all the oil field workers

My nephew told me that they built a big motel, something like 200 rooms and Halibuton rented all the rooms for two years before they broke ground on it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.