1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Crest Pro HealthToothpaste

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by kolared person, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolared person

kolared person TS Member

I know this has nothing to do with shooting, but Iam concerned about you guyses health. I had some gum and tooth sensitivity problems.So I bought some Pro Health toothpaste. After about a month Ive experienced very good results. The bleeding and sensitivity are now gone. P.S. I do not work for Crest.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

I was not impressed with the Pro Health toothpaste. I tried it on both hot dogs and fried chicken. It did not make my teeth happy.

Pat Ireland

3. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I don't have dental problems, but didn't like Pro Health because it was runny and pasty. If I had problems and thought it would help, I would try it to a while to see if it worked for me.

Pat: for chicken and hot dogs, I suggest you go back to your original toothpaste, and use a mouthwash for the food. I recommend Elijah Craig Bourbon, either straight or with Diet Pepsi (I know you are watching that waist line).

Danny

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Danny- I think your advice is good.

Pat Ireland

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Pat, that must be one of the funniest post you ever put on here. I'm still laughing. Thanks, i needed that. Bulge.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

My wife uses it and loves it. Her dentists advised her to buy it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.