1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

credit report

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by need to shoot more, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Hi Guys,

I need to run a credit report for me and my wife, what are the safe sights to go ?

Thank You,
    Jim

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

According to the endless TV commercials, freecreditreport.com,

God I hate those commercials.

HM

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Go to your bank and ask them to get one for you, your less likely to get "dinged" for checking it through your own bank.

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre34.shtm

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Everyone is entitled to one free credit report per year. You have the call the reporting agencies. It is a law. Mike.

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

No need to call anybody, just go to the site above. There are 3 credit reporting agencies and you can get a free copy from EACH of them every year (that's one every 4 months for the libtards). It's a good idea too because I just found a ding on mine from some Collection Agency I've never heard of or from claiming that I owed them the massive sum of $14.14. Naturally I contested this BS. I had been remiss in getting credit report copies but won't anymore. Now I have it on my calendar to get one every 4 months.

By getting it online you can get it immediately by downloading it. It's easy too.

BTW, your credit report is free but it will cost you $7 or so to get your credit score if you want that.

7. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Hey Guys here is where I am @ on this thing. I am changing financial people so the credit check was asked for under this persons guidance. I called my realator friend and he no longer has acess as in the past. I did like the bank idea, fast cheap and in my hand...nope no longer allowed need to apply for a loan first.So credit checks no lomger easy as once was.
    Thank You for your responses.

Jim

8. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Try...... Annual credit report.com. No membership BS.

Regards.....Gerald

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

We are putting solar electric panels on the house and the first outfit we talked to wanted to check our credit and we are paying cash ... They said it was a formality, I told them I don't do formalitys ... WPT ... (YAC) ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.